Adore Beauty is Australia’s longest-running online beauty stores, and an official stockist of over 200 leading global beauty brands. Over the past 12 months Adore has spent a great deal of energy updating their online platform and user experience. As a result they have selected a highly modern tech stack utilising Nuxt (server side Vue.js) on the front end and Laravel on the back end.
My role as a front end developer included building out new User Interfaces and web pages using the Nuxt.js framework. Some notable pieces of UI that I built included:
- Product Image Carousel, Zoom tool and Modal Gallery
- Product Reviews & Create Review Product Pages
- Product Tooltip components
- Product Information components
- Modal Popup components
- Google / Facebook / Email Authentication component
- Recommended and Related Products components
- Performance upgrades using asset lazy loading
- SEO and Google Structured Data schema creation
I worked with the Adore Beauty team as a contractor for approximately four months. I really enjoyed my time with the team and wish them the very best!